Regional | Realistic | Relevant
Are your ready to start a new and exciting career?
Staging is the skill of home presentation to better showcase the features, flow, and feel of the property.
Redesign is the art of home presentation for enhanced everyday living, using existing furnishings, artwork and accessories.
Scroll down to sign up for more information.
Our ‘Professional Training’ course is held over 5 full days (35 hours) 9am-5pm (Monday to Friday) and is comprised of a small group of students (maximum of four) to ensure personal attention. You will earn your certification and become one of the *STARS*! …
Staging Trends And ReDesign Specialist
You will receive an intensive hands-on experience, and access to a wealth of business savvy provided by your Certified Instructor, Elle Hunter. Elle is an award-winning Stylist + Stager, and the owner of ‘ellement re:design’ and previous co-owner of ‘Refresh Home Staging.’ Elle is currently and constantly active with client projects, whether it’s Home Staging, Redesign, Interior Decorating Projects, or Colour and/or Interior Decorating Consultations.
What you'll receive…
- Detailed 200+ page training manual, with colour images and hand-outs.
- Clear instruction on the steps to complete a Staging or Redesign project.
- Hands-on practical experience, on location in a clients’ home.
- Opportunity of reviewing and analyzing local projects.
- 18+ specific templates.
- Business set-up and development guidelines.
- Marketing and selling, plus client strategies.
- Tour of 2 ‘inventory rental’ warehouses.
- Continental breakfast, extensive lunch & coffee breaks on the classroom days, usually held at a hotel in Burnaby (near Metrotown skytrain).
- On-going mentoring provided after completion of your training.
- Certificate of Graduation for *STARS* training (Staging Trends And Redesign Specialist).
- A guarantee of lots of learning, laughs AND surprise bonuses worth over $125!
Instructor bio and credentials
Certified Staging + Redesign Instructor
Elle Hunter is an award-winning Stylist + Stager, Speaker, Instructor, and owner of ellement re:design and former co-owner of Refresh Home Staging. Her ability to transform spaces by bringing ideas and inspirations to life are abundant.
Elle draws upon her wealth of business experience and creative talent in enhancing the aesthetics of a home and the value of properties.
- Trained by the former Canadian ReDesigners Association (CRDA) and enrolled in further ‘advanced staging’ courses taught by Matthew Finlason, the award-winning host of HGTV television series ‘The Stagers’ filmed in Vancouver.
- Been a Speaker at the West Coast Women’s Show, White Rock Home Show, and the Vancouver International Home Show. Part of the ‘Ask an Expert’ booth at the BC Home + Garden Show and was heard every Saturday morning on the ‘Radio Real Estate Show’ on AM650. Elle was named a ZEST Woman for the BLUSHVancouver Magazine and was a regular Contributor with her decorating #AskElle Series in BLUSHVancouver Magazine.
- Certified Instructor under her own *STARS* (Staging Trends And ReDesign Specialist) training program. Elle thoroughly enjoys teaching and assisting individuals who wish to pursue their creative side, and believes in giving back by mentoring new people in the industry.
- Served on the Board of Directors in two positions (VP & Regional Director) for the former CRDA for four years and is also an active member of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) since 2010. Elle has also been a long-term member of her local Chamber of Commerce. Named as a finalist for ‘Small Business of the Year’ with the Delta Chamber of Commerce.
Why should you take this course…
- You would love to finally utilize your creative flair and start your own Staging and/or Redesign company.
- You need guidance in the aspects of setting up a business and how to market your company going forward.
- You require proven templates to give you a head start with working with clients as soon as possible.
- You want to have direct ‘hands-on‘ experiences to completely understand the procedures on how to create a project for your clients.
Registration is now open!
Space is limited so secure your seat soon.
Fill out the form below to receive more detailed information.
“I had an amazing time learning, working, creating, and discussing all things Staging and Redesign. You proved to be an excellent Instructor and I feel very honoured to have had the opportunity to learn from you and you did it all with your undeniable wit and humour! The past week was intense, that I can’t deny, but most of all it was incredibly FUN! I now feel like the path to my new career has been set in motion and I have all the tools I need to achieve my goals!”
~ Chelsea R.
“Elle Hunter taught the course with such enthusiasm and energy that it made my learning experience very enjoyable! She loves what she does and is excited for others to learn and become skilled in this career.
Elle has a great way to be both personable and professional with her students and her clients. The selection of homes she chose for us were diverse and challenging which made for a very rewarding experience!“
~ Loesha N.
“Elle was able to share her talent, passion, and professionalism during this intense 5 day course to provide me with all the practical tools I needed to start my own ReDesign/Staging business. As well as giving me great and thorough theoretical knowledge, I received hands-on experience that was immersive, and prepared me for my re-entry into the business.
I strongly recommend this course for anyone that has been looking for serious and
effective training to help re-kindle their love for ReDesign, Staging or Interior Decorating.”