Regional | Realistic | Relevant
Are your ready to become part of one of the fastest growing industries in Canada?
Staging is the skill of home presentation to better showcase the features, functions and feel of a home, refresh and update the home’s spaces in preparation for selling.
ReDesign is the art of home presentation for enhanced everyday living, using existing furnishings, artwork and accessories.
Scroll down to sign up for more information.
5 day, 35 hour professional *STARS*!
Staging Trends And ReDesign Specialist
This Certification Program is devoted to educating the participant on the art, principles, and business of home staging and redesign. Our Professional Training Program is held Monday to Friday and is comprised of a small group of students to ensure personal attention. You will receive classroom and hands-on experience, business building skills, and have access to the wealth of business savvy provided by your Certified Instructor, Elle Hunter. Earn your Certification and become one of the exclusive *STARS*!
After receiving your *STARS* Certification you will be on the road to a new staging and redesign career. So many new creative careers await you in the areas of retail design, consulting, sales of decorating products, joining an interior decorating or staging firm or starting your own staging and/or redesign company. An exciting career and following your passion awaits you.
Who should attend
- Anyone with little or without formal training, has a creative flair for décor and a desire in helping others
- Someone who is looking to expand related services (décor & colour) or product sales with this kind of service (e.g. furniture sales, custom draperies, etc.)
- Those looking to delve into their creative side and follow their passion. Wanting to be an entrepreneur and have their own part-time or full-time home staging and redesign business
- You will acquire substantive knowledge in the dynamics and art of staging trends and redesign
- You will obtain the skills and techniques needed to have a competitive advantage
- You will become a valued resource to homeowners, real estate agents and developers
Instructor bio and credentials
Certified Staging + ReDesign Instructor
Elle Hunter, is an award-winning Stylist + Stager, Speaker, Instructor, and owner of ellement re:design and former co-owner of Refresh Home Staging Inc.
Elle draws upon her wealth of business experience and creative talent in enhancing the aesthetics of a home and the value of properties.
- Trained by the former Canadian ReDesigners Association (CRDA) and enrolled in further ‘advanced staging’ courses taught by Matthew Finlason, the award-winning host of HGTV television series ‘The Stagers’ filmed in Vancouver.
- Elle has been a Speaker at the West Coast Women’s Show, White Rock Home Show and the Vancouver International Home Show. She is also part of the ‘Ask an Expert’ booth team at the BC Home + Garden Show and was heard every Saturday morning on the ‘Radio Real Estate Show’ on AM650. Elle was named a ZEST Woman for the BLUSHVancouver Magazine and was a regular Contributor with her decorating #AskElle Series in BLUSHVancouver Magazine.
- Certified Instructor under her own *STARS* (Staging Trends And ReDesign Specialist) training program. Elle thoroughly enjoys teaching and assisting individuals who wish to pursue their creative side, and believes in giving back by mentoring new people in the industry.
- Served on the Board of Directors (VP & Regional Director) for the Canadian ReDesigners Association (CRDA) for four years. Active member of the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) since 2010. Elle has also been a long term member of her local Chamber of Commerce. 2018 Finalist for ‘Small Business of the Year’ with this same Association.
Registration is now open!
Space is limited so secure your seat soon.
“I just wanted to take the time to thank you for the last 5 days. I had an amazing time learning, working, creating and discussing all things Staging and ReDesign. You proved to be an excellent instructor and I feel very honoured to have had the opportunity to learn from you.
There was a huge amount of material to go over in a very short amount of time but you presented it all very clearly, answered all of my questions with ease and you did it all with your undeniable wit and humour! The past week was intense, that I can’t deny, but most of all it was incredibly FUN! I now feel like the path to my new career has been set in motion and I have all of the tools I need to achieve my goal.”
Chelsea R ~ North Vancouver
“Elle Hunter taught the course with such enthusiasm and energy that it made my learning experience very enjoyable! She loves what she does and is excited for others to learn and become skilled in this career.
Elle has a great way to be both personable and professional with her students and her clients. The selection of homes she chose for us were diverse and challenging which made for a very rewarding experience!“
Loesha N ~ Surrey
“Elle was able to share her talent, passion, and professionalism during this intense 5 day course to provide me with all the practical tools I needed to start my own ReDesign/Staging business. As well as giving me great and thorough theoretical knowledge, I received hands-on experience that was immersive, and prepared me for my re-entry into the business.
I strongly recommend this course for anyone that has been looking for serious and
effective training to help re-kindle their love for ReDesign, Staging or Interior Decorating.”